Advance registration required: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIof-yoqzMtH9HVoOekkUhyIY8lmjltN2Gc
- Notes from Dec 2 Zoom
- Treasurer’s Report
- CSN officers (2021) A slate of candidates was nominated in December: Carol Blair (president), Sara Mitchell (VP), Armani White (secretary), Kelsey Schiller (treasurer), Alyssa Faria (online community coordinator). Are there additional nominations?
- Election – 2021 CSN officers
- Snow – Schedule permitting, City Council President Kim Janey, and Kim Crucioli from the Mayor’s Office of Neighborhood Services, will talk with us about our experiences with our first snow storm of the year and what the City can do to make sure streets and sidewalks are clear.
- Signs for Chester Park – Michael Rodriguez and Mathew Martin have installed “temporary” signs at entrances (see below). We expect proofs for historical signs (installed by parks dept) to be available soon and signs installed in the spring. Shall we plan a dedication event?
- Submit your concerns/ideas at ENVISION YOUR STREETS (google.com)
Next Chester Square Neighbors’ Meetings: Wednesdays, Feb 3 & Mar 3
Temporary sign text: “Welcome to Chester Square. We hope you find this space both peaceful and playful. Please do what you can to keep it safe and welcoming for all. Chester Square Neighbors, chestersquareneighbors.org“