Nominations for 2022 leadership team – president – Carol Blair, VP – Sara Mitchell, secretary – Kelsey Schiller, treasurer – Teo Giorgiev, online organizer – Alyssa Faria, events team –
- November – Election Day Nov 3, Fall clean-up Nov 20
- December – distributing season’s greetings to doorknobs
- January – NU data visualization project for Mass Ave Coalition will present to our January 5 Zoom. Neighbors from Worcester Sq NA and Claremont NA will be invited to join us.
- ZBA online hearing Dec 14 (letters & testimony invited)
- Memo to articulate current neighborhood perspective (your feedback will inform CSN letter to ZBA)
- Alexandra Hotel -On October 14, BPDA approved the restoration the Hotel Alexandra façade, and construction of 13 stories, including residential, ground floor restaurant and café space, and rooftop bar/restaurant.
- Tremont St safety improvements have begun
- Enchanted Trolley Tour at Blackstone Sq, Sat, Dec 4, 5:30pm
- Avoiding snowstorm tickets – be sure to find safe parking and clear snow from all sidewalks (Special thanks to those who must clear on two streets)