April 6 Zoom Minutes
Jazz Square (Bob Barney, President, Claremont NA)
Mass Ave Coalition
- September 18 Festival in Chester Park
- Mass Ave History Walk – June 19, 1pm – Alison Barnett & Steve Jerome
- Non-profit incorporation & Bylaws
- Allocation to Mass Ave Coalition start-up
Tree Replacement and Care (Michelle, Alma Dell, Sara)
Real Estate Projects
- 541 Mass Ave – rear deck & stair
- Ebenezer (157 W Springfield St) – deferred again at ZBA, after meeting with abutters and Councilor Anderson concluded project would harm the neighborhood
- Alexandra Residences (deferred to July 12)
- 565 Columbus Avenue Boutique Dispensary Proposal
2 thoughts on “Agenda – 7pm May 4 Zoom – (6:45 Zoom practice/social)”
I’m a resident on Northampton st. I was wondering if you plan to discuss the new proposed traffic alterations to Northampton st.
It is proposed to turn the left hand side of the street into a bike lane. I’m concerned about the parking equity – especially on a street with considerable public housing. We cannot afford to lose 50% of our parking availability. What is the associations stance on this proposal? I cannot attend the meeting tonight but would be curious of the response.
Hi Penny – Thanks for checking in.
When we invited Boston Transportation Department, we were told they are not ready to present, and are looking to hear from residents concerning their experience with the locations highlighted as safety concerns (https://www.boston.gov/departments/transportation/lower-roxbury-transportation-study).
I hope you will contact BTD to share your thoughts (firstname.lastname@example.org) and that you’ll be able to join us for a meeting soon!
Carol Blair, President
Chester Square Neighbors