- Notes from May meeting
- Treasurer’s Report – Kelsey
- Presentation: 603 Mass Ave – proposal to convert ground floor from retail to residential
- May 15 clean-up – Sara
- July 21 Festival to dedicate our new historical signs – Around both sides of the park, we’ll have a series of posters, celebrating the history of Chester Square and sketching possibilities for the future. We need donations and volunteers for posters, music, games and refreshments. Mayoral and council candidates will be invited.
- Rats – What shall we do?
Please reply to this email with your observations before this meeting, so we can compile info
- Mayoral & council candidate questionnaire – Armani
- Melnea Cass Boulevard trees video
- Walk-in vaccinations at Boston Medical Center
Next Chester Square Neighbors’ Meetings: Wednesdays, July 7, August 4