• We are finalizing our neighborhood outreach letter.
• The CSNA is looking for volunteers to help in canvassing the neighborhood looking for more support and involvement from our neighbors.
• Please let us know if you would like to volunteer to be a part of this.
The annual city-sponsored Fall Neighborhood Clean-up is scheduled for Saturday, 11/19, 8:30 – 2:00 pm.
• There will be street sweeping on that day. In the event of rain the clean up will be rescheduled, if possible.
Initial discussion into the cities role in private sewer pipes.
The re-zoning of 784 Tremont Street has been approved.
A Look Ahead
December’s Meeting will be held on Wednesday December 7th at 7PM at the Harriet Tubman House
• We will be discussing the possibility of changing to quarterly meetings.
• Possible elections will be held for the board.
• Spring fundraising and cleanup.