Severe Weather

Sorry for the short notice but because of the severe weather advisory in the
area, we will be postponing our monthly meeting until next month.

In addition, Tabitha Bennett passed along the agenda for tomorrow
mornings public hearing, which would have been passed out at the meeting
tonight. The Parish will be petitioning for a Seasonal Outdoor Café.

If there is anything that cannot wait until July to discuss, please post or
email Ben or Dave in the meantime.

Sorry again for any inconvenience.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s